Before you start with the installation, check if OA is uptodate.
Check if the requirements are fullfilled.
- Windows 7, Windows 10 Desktop or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 or later (x64 and English)
- .NET 4.5.1 or later
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64), v9.0 or later
If the following packages are not already installed on the host machine, please install them:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1, version 4.5.50938 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=40779, or see accompanying prerequisites directories)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64), version 9.0.30729.6161 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15336, or see accompanying prereqisites directory)
OWS Server (Fresh) Installation
- Check Install Dependencies (see above)
- Create a new folder "Optos" in "Program Files" and copy the folder "Workflow Service" (content of "Program Files - Optos") into "Program Files\Optos" on the ServerPC.
- Create a new folder "Optos" in "ProgramData" and copy the folder "Workflow Service" (content of "ProgramData - Optos") into "ProgramData\Optos" on the ServerPC.
- Install and run the service.
- Run cmd as administrator
- Change the directory to "C:\Program Files\Optos\Workflow Service"
- Run the following comman
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe /username=.\optosadmin /password=optomap OptosService.exeTags: AutoMontage, OA4, OptosAdvance