That error message can have several reason.
- Data Gateway Connection
- Network Issue / Firewall
- Low Storage
- Device is not powered on
- Database Issue
- IP Address / Port conflict
Data Gateway Connection Issue
- Restart Optos Data Gateway Service
- Ask to refresh Patient list on Device
Firewall or Network Issue
- Check network connection and ask customer to check cables
- ping Scanhead (i.e. ping 192.168.6.211 -t)
- If that fails, login to "localadmin" (Password: n3tw0rk).
- If it is pingable, check services
- Also check Review if it throws errors then it's most likely a DB issue.
- check if the TCP port 8099 and the UDP port 5353 is open for communications
- The default IP addresses for Scanhead and Image Server, if directly connected, are:
- Image Server: 192.168.6.210
- Scanhead: 192.168.6.211
Low Storage Issue
- Check how much space is available on Harddrive
- Use Vantage Pro Storage for archiving
- Recommended it a NAS drive 2-4 TB in size
- Make sure that on all Review Stations the Vantage Review Software has been closed
- Stop the Services
- Save the original DB on the customers computer
- Open the *.mdb with Jetcomp
- DB Password is 85985E03C553
- Restart the services
- Start Vantage Review Software and see if the patient list can be opened.
When did it happen?
- If at the beginning, then restart the Image Server (leave Scanhead on)
- Refresh user list (Try to fix the problem --> refresh list)
- If it happens at the end of the session, check disk space and clean disk space (archive with Vantage storage)
- Also provide Unlock code when all is done and up-n-running.
- Update Vantage Software if not already up-to-date.
- Check the Storage path in Vantag Admin.
- Change IP Address of Scanhead